Risk Management software spreadsheet solution fully-featured for anyone to use
You may also like
This objective-centered risk software focuses on qualitative risk and control assessments, and is aligned with ISO31000.
Risk Heat Maps can be created from tens of perspectives, and hundreds of charts are ready to be copied and pasted anywhere.
It contains all required registers.
Educational in nature, it automatically shows countless color-coded outputs.
An additional version is available without any examples in it.
Please visit our website.
- Countless goodies that help you save hours and hours of work
- Thousands of calculations and automated analysis performed for you
- Hundreds of meaningful analysis outputs, flags and comments delivered throughout
- 319 pieces of information related to each risk that you can easily copy and export anywhere
- 282 charts automatically and seamlessly updated each time you input data
- 255+ ways, to look into your data and produce risk heat maps & charts, control heat tables & charts
- 150 items you can freely configure in 3 custom lists (e.g. for RiskIT, COBit, COSO, COCO, Prince2, etc.)
- And more, much more!
One single file contains everything and stays local: no information goes in the cloud!
The license is perpetual.
Made by experienced risk practitioners and designed for any organization, for everyone: it is very simple to use and very effective for in-depth risk analysis and reporting.
Now, anyone can be a Risk Manager!
Anyone interested or involved in Risk and Control Management: Executives, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Consultants, Chief Audit Executives, Internal Auditors, External Auditors, etc.